I’m just slowly giving up. There’s no point in trying if it’s not even worth it anymore. I’m done. If you want me in your life, put me in it. I won’t fight it any longer. Tired of trying.
Christmas shopping and hanging out with them was the best yesterday. We never really went this far to hang out before, so it was pretty fun ^^
- Went shopping at the two Forever stores and 2 H&M stores, each 3 stories high.
- Ate Panda Express
- Made more stops by Sephora, Sanrio, Aldo, Urban Outfitters, and Nordstrom.
- Helped Allan pick out gifts for his special someone (;
- Sharon’s mom drove us to Chinatown for dinner since Cheesecake Factory was waaaaay too full.
- Road Trip home was just too funny. Sharon and Kristine knocked out while Allan and I were laughing our asses off at their sleeping. Then I knocked out too so Allan was the only one up. I woke up to Sharon’s snore, then we all burst out laughing and woke everyone up x)
The moment you break down crying.You hold in everything until the moment you are finally alone in your room. You go to school, put up with all the people from school, you have to hold in your feelings and tears until you get home from school, your relationship with someone is now going down hill, then you have to deal with the shit your parents are giving you. One problem became something so much more to handle, every little thing in your life is going completely wrong and the moment you finally get time to be alone and catch a breather, you just sit there and break down thinking about everything
Your presence makes me too happy so please just stay as far away from me as possible. I don’t want to fall for you again. I can smile and say we can be friends, but I know somewhere along the way, I’m gonna mess it up again.
“What am I to you?”
That question’s been on my mind for about 2 years now. For most days, we were strangers. For some days, we were friends. And yet other days, I feel like there’s something more but I can’t tell. The one thing that’s for sure is that you’ve always been important to me. Out of a crowd, you’re still the first person I notice. On a crappy day, your presence still makes me happy. You were a special part of my past, once a close friend, and the one person who hurt me the most. But what about me? What was I to you and what am I now?
Been crushing on him for 3 months now, but I’m pretty much still at the same place I was back then. Finally talked to him for the first time, but it doesn’t mean anything -__- I’m really just getting my hopes up for nothing. So many other girls like him, plus he’s friends with like the prettiest girls. I just don’t think I’m up for it.
I don’t know if you’re laughable or plain pitiful.
I need to quit this habit of backing out before even trying.
Interact’s Charity Dinner!